The Hollandcodes.com Master Course is a training program for professionals who want to know master Holland Codes resources.
You will –
- Receive key factors to determine the right inventory or test that meets the needs of your clients or students
- Learn the three steps in the career planning process
- Gain an understanding of Holland Codes as well as the interrelationship between Holland Codes, careers and college majors
- Have access to the leading Holland Codes inventories or activities
- Receive a supplemental career and college major exploration resources
After completing this course, you will –
- Have a step-by-step guide to explore careers and college majors
- Use the course to help your clients and students pinpoint interests and Holland personality styles.
- Have strategies to help your students and clients discover who they really are with tools to understand their likes, dislikes, and interests
- Know how to help your students and clients match their likes, interests, skills, and personality styles to careers
- Have resources to find training programs that are a match to the careers that they are interested.
This course is the result of 20 years of experience researching Holland Codes assessments, tests, activities, and resources.
Here are examples of course activities –
Step 1: Read the files in the Introduction module.
Step 2: Read the activities. Activities come with fact sheets and other resources.
- Build Self Awareness
- Understand Career Interest Groups – What do the scores mean?
- Know RIASEC Personalities
- Selecting the Right Training Program
- Career Planning – Putting the Pieces Together
Step 3: Complete the battery of Holland Code Inventories ($200 value)
- Career Interest Inventory
- PIC Career Survey
- RIASEC Interest Inventory
- Self Directed Search
- Strong Interest Inventory
Step 4: Match Interests to Career activity.
Step 5: Utilize Research a Career Tool.
Step 6: Build list of potential careers.
Step 7: Perform Search for College Tool.
Step 8: Make a list of potential college majors.
Step 9: Complete other Career Planning activities.
Receive bonuses on future Hollandcodes.com purchases.
Read more about the Hollandcodes.com Master Course