The Kuder Online Career Portfolio provides a gateway to lifelong career planning that allows individuals to store personal and academic information; search and save educational and occupational data; build resumés; and access test progress and results 24 hours a day.
The System features include:
- Education Planner – for planning coursework and tracking educational progress
- Planning Timeline – for guiding education and career planning with a suggested sequence of events
- Note Taker – for documenting the career development process
- Occupation Search and Career Comparison – for career exploration by cluster, title, or Holland Code
- College Major and Instructional Program Search – for learning more about a major as well as the postsecondary options within your state.
- College Search and Comparison – for researching approximately 7,000 post-secondary colleges, universities, education training centers, and other institutions.
- Financial Aid Information and Scholarship Search – for understanding your college financing options.
- Resumé Builder – for creating and managing multiple resumés.