Key for Selecting the Right Career !!!!
Career guidance booklet provides you answers to your questions.
The tips help you find tools to discover your interests, abilities, and skills.
Learn about the careers that match your interests.
Discover the degree programs that are needed to help you reach your goals.
1. Finding the Right Career Test
2. Holland Career Model
Holland Codes matches personality types to jobs and college majors.
3. Holland Career Tests
Here is information about some popular career tests.
4. Detailed Career Test Rating Chart
The Test Rating Chart has the following details –
- Factors Measured
- Ease of Use
5. Hollandcodes.com Catalog
The catalog has detailed facts about career tests and other resources.
Get the Career Planning Booklet!
Here are some of the topics from 10 Top Tips Booklet –
- Follow The Road Map To Career Planning
- Recognize Your Interests, Abilities, Talents and Values.
- Learn Your Holland Personality Types and Codes.
- Explore Careers.
- Identify Potential College Majors.
- Get The Quick Career Test Facts!
- Use Career Test Rating Chart.
- Get Detailed Information from the HollandCodes.com Catalog.
- Put All of the Facts Together. Use Career Test Checklist.
Discover who you really are and understand your likes, dislikes, and interests. Identify our interests, abilities, and skills.
Read more about 10 Top Tips for Selecting the Right Career !!!!
Inside of you, there is creative energy and core strengths that will motivate and inspire you to reach your goals and dreams.
- Learn the steps to identify your passions, motivations, and interests.
- Connect your core strengths to careers.
- Get strategies to implement plans and goals.
Tap into your core strengths that motivate you!
Release your inspirational dreams and visions build
momentum to reach your goals.
Identify your inner passions, motivations and interests.
- Take the core strength inventory.
- Focus on your core strength areas.
- Discover activities that excite or motivate you.
Connect core strengths to future careers or business ideas.
Implement your plan.
- Use the keys that you have learned to unlock doors of opportunity.
- Build powerful connections with networking and social media tools
to lock into your purpose.
Now is the time. Read more…
Create An Image or Logo at Cool Text: Free Logos and Buttons.
The Destiny Development Diaries help you discover your destiny and unlock your potential.
The diary has easy to complete activities and career tests to help you identify interests, skills, values, and potential careers.
With the program, you can quickly organize and analyze your career information.
You see how your interests, skills, values, and personality types connect to careers.
Learn how careers can be grouped and organized.
The Diaries come with different combinations of assessments –
- Interest inventory
- Value assessment
- Transferable skill assessment
- Personality type or trait cluster inventory
The Diary provides detailed information about the following areas –
- Personality types or trait clusters
- Transferable skills
Use the Destiny Development Diary to –
- Identify Steps in the Career Planning Process
- Identify characteristics of interests, transferable skills, values, or personality type/ trait cluster
- Explore occupations and occupational web sites
- Sort/ match occupations according to interests, transferable skills, values, or personality type/ trait cluster
- Explore career and college major web sites
Click the link to flip through the diary.
Read more about the different versions of the diary.