Are you looking for an inventory that will match your personality to potential careers? The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment is
- Most widely used personality assessment in the world – more than 2 million assessments worldwide each year.
- Reliable, valid, versatile, and dependable – Used for more than 50 years
The results from the MBTI® produces the 16 types –
New!!!! MBTI Step II™ (Form Q) has 144 items
(including the 93 Step I M items)
- Is available online, takes approximately 35 minutes to complete
down to a finer level of detail to explore how individuals of the same
personality type may express their personality differently
- Provides individuals’ 4-letter Myers-Briggs personality type code plus results on 20 facets of that type
- Provides in-depth development actions across a range of important individual issues
- Generates two reports: Profile and Interpretive Report
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Q Interpretive Report
- Offers personalized tips for professional development
- A full page each is devoted to applying results to communicating, making
decisions, managing change, and managing conflict.
- The report describes your style in these four areas and suggests ways of using that
style more effectively.
- The Step II™ Interpretive Report is a highly personalized narrative
and graphical report that helps clients understand their MBTI® Step I™
and Step II™ results.
- The 17-page report then applies those results to
four important components of professional development: communication,
decision making, change management, and conflict management.
Features & Benefits
- Refreshed to be more engaging and user-friendly
- Graphically enhanced to illustrate facet results
- Graphs each of the 20 Step II™ facet results, with descriptions to
help clients better understand their meaning, and integrates the results
with their Step I results.
Read more about the MBTI…