Motivational & Inspirational Career Guide
The Motivational and Inspirational Career Guide shows that we are in a race to reach our career goals.
The guide is a step-by-step tool to explore 3 steps in the career planning process.
The guide motivates you to let you know that –
- You are special and unique.
- You are reaching to obtain a specific destiny, purpose, calling, or occupation.
Motivational and Inspirational Career Planning
The guide has step-by-step tools to explore the steps in the career planning process.
Before beginning your journey,
- Read Inspirational Principles.
- Look over the Inspirational Career Keys.
- Download the Inspirational Guide.
Step One – Awareness, Knowledge, and Assessment
You can use the guide with a variety of assessments.
You will gain insight into your interests, abilities, skills, and values.
Step Two – Exploration, Problem Solving, and Goal Setting
You will perform occupational research –
- Identifying potential careers
- Narrowing career options
- Researching training options
- Determining training program – college, university, or apprenticeship
Step Three – Career Planning
You will put what you know into action –
- Conducting information interview
- Completing career shadowing
- Executing a job search strategies
- Writing resume
- Practicing interview techniques
- Participating in internship / volunteer experience
The guide is a step-by-step tool to explore careers and college majors.
- Use the course to pinpoint interests, abilities, skills, talents, and values.
- Discover who you really are and understand your likes, dislikes, and interests.
- Match your likes, interests, skills, and personality styles to careers.
- Find training programs that are a match to the careers that they are interested.
- Motivate you as you explore careers and college majors.
- Succeed in planning a career.
The Motivational and Inspirational Career Guide has 2 sections –
- Awareness, Assessment, and Knowledge Guide
- Guide to Career Exploration and Planning
Awareness, Assessment, and Knowledge Parent, Teacher, and Adult Guide outlines the process of selecting a career assessment. The selection process includes –
- Introduction to Career Planning
- Steps to Self Awareness
- Tools To Assess Self Awareness
- Selection of a Career Assessment or Test
- Career Test Checklist
Guide to Career Exploration and Planning
The Guide to Career Exploration and Planning is for teens or adults who
need a manual that will guide them through the steps of career planning
The topics included in the Guide are –
- Career Planning Map
- Self-Analysis, Self Awareness, or Self Assessment
- Career Exploration Tools
- College Major Exploration Tools
Career exploration tools provide the following information –
- Interest Profile
- Working Conditions
- Contact Info
- Areas of Study
College exploration resources lists the following facts –
- Location of School
- Majors Areas of Study
- Name of School
- Size and Cost
- Region in the USA
- Type of School
The Motivational and Inspirational Career Guide is a digital course that is available 24/7. You get access to downloads, videos, and web site.
Here is an infographic to give an overview of the Motivational and Inspirational Career Guide.
Click on the link to see a larger version of the infographic.
Read more about the Motivational and Inspirational Career Guide.