The Media Generation Infographic discusses the importance of media technology and career development.
Today’s generation are –
- Digital Learners
- Media Generation
- Digital Natives
The impact of the use of media tools is highlighted in the infographic and Convergence of Media Technology and Career Development Resources.
Here is information about our Holland Codes products –
Comprehensive, Validated, Reliable Tests:
- Strong Interest Inventory assessment – the most respected and widely used career planning instrument in the world
- Self Directed Search – Printed Form R (English) , Form R (Spanish), Form R (English Canadian), Form E, Form CE, & Form CP, Internet, and Mobile Versions
- My Career Profile (MCP) – Multi-User Holland Code Career Test!!!
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator – The most widely used personality assessment in the world
- MBTI & Strong Interest Inventory Reports (Special Discount)
Low Cost, Informal Tests:
- Transferable Skills Scale – See the connection between Holland Codes and Transferable Skills
Children, Limited Reading Ability, or Special Needs Tests, Posters, and Visual Aids:
- Kid Career Test Sale – $5 Excellent Value!!!
- Kid Career Test System
- Picture Interest Career Survey
- NEW Easy-to-Use iStartStrong Interest – Ideal for middle school students!
- Kid Career Posters, Kid Career Bingo Cards, Flash Cards, and Other Educational Resources
- Career Awareness iPad/ iPod apps –
Some of the career development and media technology resources include –
- Convergence PowerPoint
- Convergence Part One Prezi
- Convergence Part Two Prezi
- Convergence Part Three Prezi
- Convergence Part Four Prezi
- Convergence Part Five Prezi
- Issuu Library – http://issuu.com/maryaskew
- Evernote Library – https://www.evernote.com/pub/explorecareers/ncda
- Paint Careers With Colors Fact Sheets
- HollandCodes.com virtual catalog