There is a connection between your personality, interests, abilities, skills, and potential careers.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment is the most widely used personality assessment in the world – more than 2 million assessments worldwide each year.
- Reliable, valid, versatile, and dependable – Used for more than 50 years
- Guide to understand individual differences
- Source of understanding on how people think, communicate, and interact
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a career assessment test and a personality test. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) types are in four groups –
- Extraversion / Introversion
- Sensing / Intuition
- Thinking / Feeling
- Judging / Perceiving
The type indicates a preference.
- The Extrovert prefers to focus on other people and things.
- The Introvert prefers to focus on internal thoughts and ideas.
- The Sensing person prefers to use the five senses to receive information.
- The Intuitive person receives input from internal thinking processes.
- The Thinking persons judges using logic.
- The Feeling person uses affective measures to judge.
- The Judging aspect of the type results in sequential step-by-step mental processing.
- The Perceiving responds in a spontaneous and flexible way.
The results from the MBTI produces the 16 types –
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Career Report
The MBTI Career Report is a career exploration tool that helps you –
- Identify strengths and weakness that may influence the career exploration process
- Identify job families
- Choose a potential career
- Select a college or other form of training
- Provide information necessary to evaluate a possible career transition or job shift
- Develop a career plan
The MBTI Career Report has information on –
- MBTI Results – Reported Type and Clarity of Reported Preferences
- MBTI Types and Career Choice – preferred work environments, and action steps
- MBTI Types and Career Exploration – Strengths, challenges, strategies, and action steps
- MBTI Types and Career Development – Strengths, challenges, strategies, and action steps
- MBTI Types and Job Families – Job family ranking, Most attractive job families, Moderately attractive job families, Least attractive job families, Most popular occupations, Least popular occupations, and Tips for succeeding in atypical occupation.
Read more about the MBTI at our career test sale.