Finding the right career test is a priority in looking for a career or college major. The right career test identifies your interests, abilities, and skills.
A Holland Code job career test also helps you find –
- Career job opportunities
- Career job descriptions
- Career search sites
Holland career self assessment tests use Holland Codes to link vocational interests to job families. Holland assessments use a two or three-letter RIASEC or Holland Occupational Codes.
Different Holland Code job career questionnaire tests provide information on the relationships between –
- Job personalities
- Key characteristics
- College majors
- Related careers
Look for career assessments that are –
- Low to moderate cost
- Tested, proven, and dependable
- Excellent resources
Select the right career assessment, look at the –
- Format – printed and interest resources, CD-ROM,
- Types: Job career questionnaire test, job personality tests, career job finders, career counseling tests, career placement test, career assessment tests, and career choice tests
- Cost – $10, $12, $15, $20 or $50
- Resources that are available – Career job descriptions, career job opportunities, college majors information, job finder resources, career clusters information, holland code careers
- Grade Levels
Examples of Career Tests
The examples of Holland Code career self assessment tests are:
Comprehensive, Validated, Reliable Tests:
- MCP – Multi-User Holland Code Career Test!!!
- Kuder Career Planning System (Low Cost)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator – The most widely used personality assessment in the world
- Self Directed Search – PRINTED Form R (English) , Form R (Spanish), Form R (English Canadian), Form E, Form CE, & Form CP or INTERNET Versions (Low Cost)
- Strong Interest Inventory assessment – the most respected and widely used career planning instrument in the world
Also MBTI & Strong Interest Inventory Reports (Special Discount)
Low Cost, Informal Tests:
- NEW Easy-to-Use Strong Interest Explorer – Ideal for students and individuals transitioning into a new career or reentering the workplace!
- NEW Easy-to-Use Career Personality Inventory – Based on the MBTI personality types
- NEW! RIASEC Inventory – $5 Excellent Value!!!
- Career Interests Inventory
- Transferable Skills Scale – See the connection between Holland Codes and Transferable Skills
Children, Limited Reading Ability, or Special Needs Tests:
- Paint Careers With Colors System (Children’s or RIASEC Versions) & Young Person’s Occupational Handbook
- Picture Interest Career Survey
Do you need help making a selection? Get a FREE Consultation!