We received this question from Shawn.
Hi, my name is Shawn and i am trying to find a career, in which i can use my creativity and my passion for science to initiate new ideas that others will impliment. Can you help me out? Thanks Shawn 🙂
Here is our answer -
Finding a career is a process. As you explore careers, you will -
- Gain awareness and knowledge of your interests, abilities, and skills.
- Perform career research, identify potential careers, and begin narrowing career options.
- Perform research to identify educational courses
- Put what they know into action
Career guidance systems are designed to help you identify –
- Career interests, abilities, skills, and values
- Desired salary path and working conditions
- Required educational training
After selecting your career, it is important that you find the right educational program.
- You can get a career by attending a certificate, 2 year, and 4 year educational programs.
- In an educational program database, you can find careers that require the completion of a certificate, 2 year, and four year educational programs.
- If you are looking for careers in a specific geographic area, search by region or state.
- Finally, since the cost of education is a factor, search education programs according to college or other training program costs.
Recommended career guidance systems are –
Read about these and other career tests….