Question from K.M. After School Programs Area Coordinator
“…It is my hope to use it for a Spring Into Health Career Day. How would you organize the health related careers into job lists?”
Here is a list of the careers I see as possibilities:
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Illustrator (Medical books)
- Ophthalmic Technician
- Chef (hospital)
- Exercise Instructor
To prepare for a Health Career Day,
- Customizes Colors to Careers Color Charts to include the occupations that you specified for the Health Career Day.
- Sorted the occupations and two lists –
- Alphabetized list
- Color Code List
- Job Titles
- Career Color Codes
- 3 letter Holland Codes
- Colors to Careers Poster Numbers
Here are additional examples of activities for Health Career Day.
Have students –
- Complete the Paint Careers With Color Test to identify their Holland Codes or Colors to Careers Codes.
- Listen to a presentation on the Colors to Careers Codes Model and the Holland or Colors to Careers Codes.
- Use the Colors to Careers Codes Occupational Posters to gain an understanding of the relationship between the careers & the Holland Codes or Colors to Careers Codes.
Read more about Paint Careers With Color Program….