The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment is the most widely used personality assessment in the world – more than 2 million assessments worldwide each year.
- Reliable, valid, versatile, and dependable – Used for more than 50 years
- Guide to understand individual differences
- Source of understanding on how people think, communicate, and interact
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a career assessment test and a personality test. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) types are in four groups –
- Extraversion / Introversion
- Sensing / Intuition
- Thinking / Feeling
- Judging / Perceiving
The type indicates a preference.
- The Extrovert prefers to focus on other people and things.
- The Introvert prefers to focus on internal thoughts and ideas.
- The Sensing person prefers to use the five senses to receive information.
- The Intuitive person receives input from internal thinking processes.
- The Thinking persons judges using logic.
- The Feeling person uses affective measures to judge.
- The Judging aspect of the type results in sequential step-by-step mental processing.
- The Perceiving responds in a spontaneous and flexible way.
The results from the MBTI produces the 16 types –
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Career Report
The MBTI Career Report is a career exploration tool that helps you –
- Identify strengths and weakness that may influence the career exploration process
- Identify job families
- Choose a potential career
- Select a college or other form of training
- Provide information necessary to evaluate a possible career transition or job shift
- Develop a career plan
The MBTI Career Report has information on –
- MBTI Results – Reported Type and Clarity of Reported Preferences
- MBTI Types and Career Choice – preferred work environments, and action steps
- MBTI Types and Career Exploration – Strengths, challenges, strategies, and action steps
- MBTI Types and Career Development – Strengths, challenges, strategies, and action steps
- MBTI Types and Job Families – Job family ranking, Most attractive job families, Moderately attractive job families, Least attractive job families, Most popular occupations, Least popular occupations, and Tips for succeeding in atypical occupation.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Career Report is an ON-LINE, Holland Code career self assessment test. When you complete your transaction, you will receive two e-mails. The first e-mail confirms payment received. The second e-mail lists the following information –
- Product Title
- Transaction ID
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Career Report Web Site Link
- Our contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
COST for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Career Report: $60/ Sale Price $50
Once you are transferred to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Career Report web site, you enter your User Name and Password, and access to the web site is immediate.