The Unlock the Treasure Chest – Do You Have the Keys? Guide to Career Planning is a step-by-step guide to explore careers and college majors.
Use the guidebook to pinpoint your interests, abilities, skills, talents, and values.
- Discover who you really are and KNOW your likes, dislikes, and interests.
- Match your likes, interests, skills, and personality styles to careers.
- Find training programs that are a match to the careers that they are interested.
- Succeed in planning a career.
Parents, you have a motivational tool to guide your teen or young adults as they explore careers and college majors.
Teachers, you have a classroom activities that is the resource for preparing career and college major exploration classes.
The Unlock the Treasure Chest- Do You Have the Keys? Guide to Career Planning is used in conjunction with the Make a Career Profile. Dr. Frank Minor, CEO of Career Dimensions has endorsed the Unlock the Treasure Chest- Do You Have the Keys? Guide to Career Planning.
The Unlock the Treasure Chest has 4 sections –
- Awareness, Assessment, and Knowledge Parent and Teacher Guide
- Guide to Career Exploration and Planning
- Internet Resources for Teachers, Counselors, Parents, Adults, and Teens
- Visual Aids or Screenshots from the Unlock the Treasure Chest Guidebook
Awareness, Assessment, and Knowledge Parent, Teacher, and Adult Guide outlines the process of selecting a career assessment. The selection process includes –
- Introduction to Career Planning
- Steps to Self Awareness
- Tools To Assess Self Awareness
- Selection of a Career Assessment or Test
- Career Test Checklist
- Features Of Career Self Assessments Tests
The Guide to Career Exploration and Planning is for teens or adults who need a manual that will guide them through the steps of career planning process. The topics included in the Guide are –
- Career Planning Map
- Self-Analysis, Self Awareness, or Self Assessment
- Self Awareness
- Tools to Awareness
- Interests Inventory
- Values Inventory
- Skills Inventory
- Personality Styles Inventory
- Career Match Making Using Interests, Values, Skills, and Personality Styles
- Career Exploration
- Research A Career Tool
- Career Profile
- Research career information
Each career profile has the following information –
- Interest Profile
- Working Conditions
- Contact Info
- Areas of Study
- Search for Schools
The College Major Exploration section has –
- Database of 6000+ Schools
- Career Exploration Tool
- College Majors Exploration Tool
Each school profile lists the following information –
- Location of School
- Majors Areas of Study
- Name of School
- Size and Cost
- Region in the USA
- Type of School
Internet Resources for Teachers, Counselors, Parents, Adults, and Teens include additional information from the following areas –
- Holland Code Career Assessment Activities
- Awareness, Assessment, and Knowledge Resources
- Career Exploration Sites
- College Majors Exploration Resources
The Visual Aids or Screenshots from the Unlock the Treasure Chest Guidebook are an additional bonus for teachers and counselors. These screenshots are excellent for group presentations. The screenshots present the concepts covered in the Guidebook. With each purchase, you will receive PDF and Powerpoint versions of the Visual Aids. The Unlock the Treasure Chest- Do You Have the Keys? Guide to Career Planning is a toolkit for teachers or counselors preparing students for graduation and transition into post-secondary training programs.
Read the endorsement from Dr. Frank Minor, CEO of Career Dimensions, Inc.
Cost: $50 for 1 Make a Career Profile and Unlock the Treasure Chest- Do You Have the Keys? Guide to Career Planning Download
After you complete your purchase, you will receive the Download, User Name, and Password.