Aspire to an Attitude of Accountability. Convene critical conversations. Teach by everything you do. Invite others to join in. Organize with Optimism and Open Minds & Hearts. Never give up on what matters most. http://ow.ly/VCbH30msbRD
My Rainbow Career Finder
Hollandcodes.com features the following kid’s career awareness, cutting-edge media technology products. The My Rainbow Career Finder program is an alternative to the paper and pencil RIASEC kid career test.
The program is an automated poster scoring system that automatically produces the three letter Holland Code based on the selection that the children provide. Upon completion of the report, we will send you a PDF report.
With the My Rainbow Career Finder, children sort posters according to likes and dislikes.
There is no more counting, tallying, or figuring.
Kids, children, and students will enjoy making their selections and with just the click of a button.
The poster analyzer clarifies thoughts, integrates new knowledge,
and promotes critical thinking. New concepts are more thoroughly and
The My rainbow career finder organizes and analyzes information. Children –
- See how Holland Codes are connected to careers
- Realize how careers can be grouped and organized
The kid career test software also improves –
- Attention Span and Concentration: holds audience’s attention and helps people absorb information
- Memory Skills and Understanding: improves ability to absorb information
- Speed of Learning: reduces the time it takes to complete career tests.
Supplemental web-based resources include –
- Holland Codes
- Career videos
- Career web sites
Read more …
Do you need help navigating through the career planning process?
Get answers to your most popular career decision making questions –
- What are my strengths, interests and skills?
- How are my strengths, interests and skills are linked to occupations and degree programs?
- What are my occupational options?
- What can I do with my degree program options?
- What are the educational paths to those occupations?
- What courses will I need to take?
- How long will the degree program take?
- How much will the degree program cost?
- What financial assistance is available?
To get answers to your questions, learn about one of the most preferred career guidance systems!
Share this message with someone you love!
Find the Right Green Career
to Make a Difference!
Green careers can be any occupation that is affected by activities such as conserving energy, developing alternative energy, reducing pollution, or recycling.
Green occupations fall into three groups:
- Occupations with Enhanced Skills
- Increased Demand Occupations
- New and Emerging Occupations
Career Clusters –
Keys to Unlock Your Career Pathway
A career cluster is a group of jobs and industries that are related by skills or products.
Use the Explore Careers and College Majors System to discover the career pathway that matches your interests in conservation and green careers. The system uses interest areas (Holland Codes) and Career Clusters.
Career Clusters is a system that divides Green Careers into 16 Career Clusters®.
Some of the Career Clusters are –
- Agriculture Food and Natural Resources
- Agriculture and Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology and Communication
- Business Management and Administration
- Education and Training
- Government and Public Administration
- Health Science
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- and more
Our green careers, career clusters and Holland Codes connection tools give you an overview :
- What are Career Clusters?
- What are the matching Career Pathways for each Career Cluster?
- How do your interests (Holland Codes) link to Career Clusters and corresponding Career Pathways?
Other tools include a personalized, online, interactive, self-guided career planning and college planning system that identifies your interests and matches the results to potential green careers.
The personalized tool comes with –
- Four Assessments –
- Work Interest Assessment
- Personality Assessment
- Values Assessment
- Skills Assessment
- Career Exploration, the College Major Exploration and the College Search sections
In the Career Exploration section,
- You perform personalized career research.
- You identify potential careers.
- You begin narrowing career options.
- You can locate Green Careers.
Use the following factors to find the right college or university –
- Type of College
- Enrollment & Costs
- Majors Offered
- Test Scores and Selectivity
- Athletics & Activities
- Search for colleges by name
After summarizing your results, take Action!
Tools come with a free online step by step tutorial guide!